Thursday, April 14, 2005

Mapsonomy

A cool new feature on our site: Mapsonomy you can access it form anywhere in world66 just by clicking on the mapsonomy tab - it then gives you a complete overview of the destinations around the city you were looking at.

I think it's pretty neat. The maps are really great, based on satellite photos and we try to cram as much useful info as possible.

There is more stuff to come - most notably the possibility to creat your own maps, with your own photo's and links and other stuff on them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aziz said...

You guys are going the right way!
Since I came to live in Istanbul I was thinking about a wikimap, your site was the only thing I found going in that direction.
I can see great sucess in a site that allows users to insert and edit geographical information no matter where in the world!
Keep on!

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home